As a Certified Financial Planner®, I continually strive to see every client realize all of their financial dreams. Whether your goal is to save for a new home or your retirement, protecting loved ones from financial losses or managing your portfolio wisely, I have the experience and resources to meet your needs.
Jude Poranganel, BA, CFP®, CLU, Ch.FC
From the beginning to the end our commitment is to serve you with Passion & integrity.
Jude graduated with a Bachelor Of Arts Degree from the University of Toronto in 1976. After about a year he joined a major Life Insurance company as a Financial Security Advisor.
Jude is happily married to Indi and they have a lovely daughter named Tara, who is a Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) and pursuing her CFA designation.
Jude is an avid reader and enjoys tennis throughout the year, golf in the summer and traveling to exotic locations when time permits.
With a career spanning over 35 years, I believe that each client is unique and their needs & plans are different. Every transaction that is entrusted to me is based on trust and I promise to earn that trust every step of the way.
The greatest satisfaction for me as an advisor is when I can deliver on the promises made and see when a plan comes to fruition.
In 2007, I set up my own company called the Omega Financial Group.
As an independent broker/ consultant. I have the independence to shop the market and offer products and opinions that are unbiased.
I believe that as the Insurance & investment planning landscape changes and evolve with new products and concepts; my initiative is to strive constantly for increased knowledge. This will provide more efficient and economical ways to meet the changing needs of my clients and I will constantly strive to bring an extra measure of personal service and consideration to every business transaction.
Areas of Specialization
Together with my strategic partners, my main focus is to serve the Employee Benefits & Pension needs of a Business and for the Business Owner their Corporate Insurance needs...
Alliances & Strategic Partners
I have also developed key alliances with other specialists (Tax & Estate Planning Specialists), professionals (Accountants & Lawyers) and also specialists in other organizations. I can call on these resources in complicated situations to lend their expertise and counsel as the need arises.
The pursuit of knowledge has been paramount throughout my career:
- Graduate of the University of Toronto B.A. in 1976.
- Obtained C.L.U in 1984 ( Chartered Life Underwriter ).
- Obtained Ch. FC in 1989 (Chartered Financial Consultant ).
- Obtained CFP in 1997 (Certified Financial Planner.)
- January 1997 –Completed the Canadian Investment Funds Course from the Investment Funds Institute of Canada.
- Obtained the GBA ( Group Benefits Associate) designation from the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans & Dalhousie University in December 2002.
- Obtained the REBC ( Registered Employee Benefits Consultant) designation from The American College & The Canadian Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors in December 2002.
- May 2003- completed the Family Business Management program offered by York University a division of Executive Development, Schulich School of Business.
- Obtained the EPC ( Elder Planning Counselor) ) designation from the Canadian Initiative for Elder Planning Studies in November 2005.